- When was NPD established?
- Which securities exchange are the NPD shares traded?
- What is the code number for NPD?
- What is the NPD stocks trading unit?
- When is the fiscal closing date for NPD?
- When will the next NPD financial results be released?
- What is the prospect for the dividend?
- What kind of benefits do you offer for shareholders?
- Any stock splits in the past?
- Who is NPD's transfer agent?
- Any information on the Gratis Transfer (Negotiated Transaction) of NPD stocks to shareholders?
The company was established in December 1991.
Our stocks are listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange and the JASDAQ market.
The code number is 2353.
The closing date is July 31 every year
Our 2005 results ending July 31 were released on September 2. The results reports are available here.
Expected dividend for the term ending July 2005 is 200 yen.
We offer complimentary one-day pass for the parking facilities operated or managed by our group companies. For details, please refer to Benefits for Shareholders page.
Our stock splits history after the IPO is as follows:
For the shareholders as of July 31, 2003, the split ratio is three-for-one.
For the shareholders as of May 31, 2004, the split ratio is three-for-one.
For the shareholders as of September 30, 2004, the split ratio is two-for-one.
Our agent is the SUMITOMO TRUST AND BANKING CO., LTD. Our stock related operations are conducted by the SUMITOMO TRUST AND BANKING CO., LTD.
See this page (Japanese Language Only).